After the second day of the movie I see a big difference between the relationship between Hester and Pearl. Hester believes she should one day tell Pearl the truth of how she was conceived because she would feel guilty. Watching them I do see how they act like mother and daughter but the way Hester describes Pearl as peculiar makes me wonder if she has worries about her. After what Hester did I think she does deserve everything that is happening to her. She committed a sin so she has to face the cruel reality of her mistakes.
Pearl's father should come into the light and own up for what he did. He should lend a hand in raising Pearl because she shouldn't have to suffer for the mistakes of her parents. Puritan law and justice is pretty harsh and they don't go around anything they go right for the cruel punishment. They straight-minded and thick-headed about any situation they don't agree with.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment